Saturday, March 20, 2010

> Rotted : Early LHD Karmann Ghia

So in an effort to bring you more content i have added a new section to the blog, ROTTED. Basically im going to post up pictures of old/classic cars in durban that have rotted down to the ground to an irrepairable state.

First up to kick of this new section I am starting with one of my friends dads cars, an early model VW karmann ghia left hand drive. The car had been parked off in the vacant plot next to their house since the early 90s and has declined to this condition.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! May i ask where exactly this car is, and can your friend's dad be contacted? Im looking for a few small bits and pieces to complete my restoration. Im sure you know all to well how little items can delay the completion of a build. Pls email me on : innoviafrica@gmail.com or drop me a text on 0842059066. Thanks - Denver

    ReplyDelete